Get in touch
Strategically located with offices in both Birmingham and London.
The Old Forge,
49 High Street,
Henley in Arden,
Birmingham Snow Hill is the nearest station, a 5 minute walk away from our office:
- Upon arrival, head right onto Livery Street towards Edmund Street.
- Continue along Livery Street, passing Cornwall Street on your left.
- Once you reach Great Charles Street/Queensway/A38/A4400 go under the subway.
- Turn left once out of the subway.
- Carry on along the A4400 before turning right onto Ludgate Hill.
- Victory House is located way up on the right hand side of the road, just past Cucina Rustica.
From the M40/M42/M6:
- Take the M6 J6 along the Aston Express Way/A38 into Birmingham.
- Continue on the A38 and then take St. Chads Queensway and B4100 to Ludgate Hill.
- Take J3 along the A456 (Hagley Road) towards Birmingham.
- Turn left onto Monument Road/B4124.
- Take Ladywood Middleway/A4540 to Summer Hill Road/A457.
- Continue along A457 and take Graham Street and St Paul’s Square to Ludgate Hill.
- Lower Lionel Street has 70 spaces and is just a 2 minute walk away.
- Ludgate Hill and Great Charles Street car parks have 205 and 82 spaces respectively and are also a 2 minute walk.
18th Floor ,
33 Cavendish Square,
Take the Baker Loo line and get off at Oxford Circus, a 5 minute walk from the office.
- Exit the tube station and proceed North (past nike Town) on Regent Street.
- You will cross Great Castle Street.
- Turn left and head West on Margaret Street.
- As you reach Cavendish Square, our office is located on the left hand side at No.33.